Friday, August 7, 2009

Puppies and Potato soup!

Brennan just started his 9 pm to 6 am work schedule. He sleeps until about 3 pm which gives me the day to clean, go to work, and/or shopping. I don't like sleeping alone at night it's scary! Which brings me to our new news! We're getting a puppy! A little beagle named Charlie! We will having him about the 15th of August! we are so excited! Brennan needs a companion to run with him and be active cause heaven knows I wont haha! And I just wont to smoosh him cause he's so cute. I was a little bit worried that since we're in an apartment it would be difficult for Charlie to be active, but since I work in the day (part time) and he works at night, there will always be someone with him. Next Saturday we take a 4 and half hour drive to a city called Raiford were a family runs a beagle breading business. He will but up to date with check ups and shots and will only be 400 for him! I'm soo happy! We finally set up our cable! No more boring days of doing nothing! And on Monday our movers come! I can't wait to put everything together! Today I will try to master my mom's famous Potato Soup! Filled with ham, celery, potatoes, onions, bacon, and topped with shredded cheese and rolls! YUMMY wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment