Monday, August 3, 2009

Work, work and more work!


That basically sums it up for what we have been doing the past week. I finally started working the cash register at my work and much to everyone's dismay, it's exactly the same method as Bed Bath and Beyond. From scanning to orders online. My supervisor is shocked that I know all this but hey that's a plus on there end. I just hope they don't take advantage of my knowledge and put me in retail. I hate to say this but about 60% of Best Buy Shoppers are jerks! I got nothing but rude customers yesterday. Brennan doesn't know but I'm gonna try and persuade him to let me quite right before holiday season so I can see my family...seriously what retail company is gonna let me go home for a week on THANKSGIVING WEEK....BLACK FRIDAY!!?? Yeah and after the holidays I will find another job....that probably looks bad on my resume. Oh well. I figure I pay off all my bills and loans till then. Anyways GOOD NEWS, Bren got our financials all situated and apparently our back pay for BAH & BAS for when we got married will be on this upcoming pay check and not only that but our reimbursements will go through too! Pretty big pay check, Brennan wants a puppy, but I say we figure out bills and loans first and see were we are after that. Oh Funny yet irritating story for ya...yesterday Brennan got a red otter pop out to eat and well apparently the Otter Pop got too cold for him (imagine that an otter pop!) so he put it down on our bed slightly up so it would spill. Well he forgot it was there and when came time for lunch he just right up. After eating, while washing dishes I noticed this huge red stain in the floor. Yeah let's just say Brennan now has to eat all popsicles in the kitchen. Sometimes I feel like I married a five year old lol a cute one though. He eats things off the floor so I guess I feel like I married a pet too...lol. Anyways we are now buying a big rug to put in our living to cover up the beautiful pink spot. FYI, the stain is a lot darker than it looks in the picture. Have a great week all!! Love, Lace and Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment